Moon Water (Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan, 2000)

Foro para los amantes de la Danza, elinks de producciones de más de 3 años.
Reglas del Foro
No se admiten obras cuya fecha de producción sea inferior de 3 años completos. Lea el manifiesto de Ci-Cl.

Moon Water (Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan, 2000)

Notapor helge79 » Jue Ene 11, 2007 6:15 pm

Imagen

eD2K link Moon.Water.(Lin.Hwai-min,.Wu.Chun-hsien,.Cloud.Gate.Theatre.of.Taiwan,.2000).DVDRip.avi [698.61 Mb] 

eD2K link Behind.the.scenes.of.Moon.Water.(Lin.Hwai-min,.Wu.Chun-hsien,.Cloud.Gate.Theatre....2000).DVDRip.avi [90.74 Mb] 
eD2K link Behind.the.scenes.of.Moon.Water.(Lin.Hwai-min,.Wu.Chun-hsien,.Cloud.Gate.Theatre....DRip.English.srt [17.5 Kb] 
eD2K link Behind.the.scenes.of.Moon.Water.(Lin.Hwai-min,.Wu.Chun-hsien,.Cloud.Gate.Theatre....ese(idx,sub).rar [554.7 Kb] 

eD2K link We'll.all.go.to.Heaven.(Chun-Hsien.Wu,.Double.C,.2005).[keywords.Cloud.Gate.Dance...Pina.Bausch].avi [30.85 Mb] 

Imagen Imagen Imagen

I've personally found this delicately mindblowing, and I simply couldn't help sharing it here...

It's a very austere piece, don't expect too much in the way of immediate entertainment. But, if you invest some attention, it will gradually carry you over to the final potent climax. The cover of my DVD proudly quotes from Ballet International: "In Moon Water, Bach's cello compositions and Lin Hwai-min's Tai Chi movements give the impression that they have been waiting for each other for centuries." I am generally not too fond of self-promotion, but, in this case, I couldn't agree more. It's also quite remarkable how this piece succeeds attaining a plateau of intense sensuality without ever delving into explicit eroticism.

As a bonus you get We'll All Go To Heaven, a short-but-very-moving piece choreographed (in Germany) by Chun-Hsien Wu, one of the principal dancers in Moon Water. Also, if you're generally interested in the modern dance of the Chinese-speaking world, you should check out a few short clips from Hong Kong City Contemporary Dance Company I posted earlier:

http://www.cineforum-clasico.org/archivo/viewtopic.php?t=6118

Taiwan ’s first and leading contemporary dance company brings together a fabulous blend of Eastern and Western dance styles in the performance called Moon Water.

To the Chinese, Moon Water, is reminiscent of two things: one is a Buddhist proverb, ‘Flowers in a mirror and moon on the water are both illusive’ and the other describes the ideal state of a tai-chi practitioner ‘Energy flows as water, while the spirit shines as the moon.’

Choreographer Lin Hwai Min’s entrancing Moon Water is based in tai-chi which gives it a natural rhythm and a visible pulse from the energy of breathing that propels one action smoothly towards the next and recalls the swell and ebb of a river. Moon Water is profoundly simple. Circles of stage design and movement, identical white silk costumes for men and women, a watery black set opening up to a panoply of silvery mirrors and a flowing continuity in the style and structure of the dance, all performed to J.S. Bach’s solo cello suites.

By translating and metamorphosing the essence of traditional Chinese physical exercise into a blend of dance and theatre, Lin Hwai Min has created another milestone in the development of dance.
Última edición por helge79 el Vie Ene 12, 2007 2:09 am, editado 2 veces en total
helge79
Haciendo méritos
Haciendo méritos

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Jue Ene 11, 2007 10:54 pm

:amo: Thank you helge :amo:

I absolutely loved the eD2K link cursive II so right now i'm extremely happy :emo: ... and hoping to check it asap .

Btw, some pictures from cursive II just in case :
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Like a pyramid of heartbeats
Everythings fainting
like the windless delicacy of the air
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor kimkiduk » Jue Ene 11, 2007 11:06 pm

Great! Thanks again Helge :amo:
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor helge79 » Jue Ene 11, 2007 11:30 pm

seiyuro_hiko escribió:I absolutely loved the cursive II so right now i'm extremely happy :emo:

Yes, I downladed that ARTE clip with excerpts from Cursive II and was so impressed that decided to buy the complete DVD. I will probably share it at some point as well. I am not completely sure, but I think I like Cursive II even more than Moon Water...
helge79
Haciendo méritos
Haciendo méritos

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Vie Ene 12, 2007 10:42 pm

helge79 escribió:
seiyuro_hiko escribió:I absolutely loved the cursive II so right now i'm extremely happy :emo:

Yes, I downladed that ARTE clip with excerpts from Cursive II and was so impressed that decided to buy the complete DVD. I will probably share it at some point as well.

Please... swear to me that you'll share it :emo:

I am not completely sure, but I think I like Cursive II even more than Moon Water...

Can't add nothing for now but will post my comment about Moon water once seen :si:

I just 've seen now the name of Pina Bausch at "we'll all go to heaven" ... i'm curious to know if it'll be slightly touched by his personal vision in any way ...

all in all ... i envy you by actually having the chance to see 'em performing live
Everythings fainting
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Lun Ene 29, 2007 8:40 am

Finally had some time to watch this amazing work and O_O ... i'd say this is what you'd call a experience; watching this piece entranced me 'til the last second and altered my heartbeat ( seriously ) . I didn't even notice when the water made it's way on scene so it even frightened me once i realized ^_^

About what i'd choose between moon water & Cursive II , well... i think i have to re-visit both as i think both choreographies are more complex than it seems at glance ... so i'm looking forward your ( i hope ) oncoming rip .

Thanks-a-millon for this incredible "experience" :amo:
Everythings fainting
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor helge79 » Lun Ene 29, 2007 1:30 pm

Glad you liked it. I'll post the complete version of Cursive II sometime soon. A very important solo has been omitted from the TVrip that is currently on eMule. Also, it was cut a few second short of the end, before the stage plunges in complete darkness, and that is not something I could forgive: the conclusion of Cursive II is among the most beautiful things I've ever seen...
helge79
Haciendo méritos
Haciendo méritos

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Mar Ene 30, 2007 8:17 am

helge79 escribió:Glad you liked it. I'll post the complete version of Cursive II sometime soon. A very important solo has been omitted from the TVrip that is currently on eMule. Also, it was cut a few second short of the end, before the stage plunges in complete darkness, and that is not something I could forgive: the conclusion of Cursive II is among the most beautiful things I've ever seen...

Oo I thought the rip was cut just before the credits . I really wonder why there's differences between the tv&dvd editions anyways :-8
with that in mind, i'll bee looking forward your oncoming rip :emo: ... thanks-a-lot for your hard work ;-) :amo:
Everythings fainting
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Volver a Danza