Frank Tashlin 2ª Parte: "Animación".

Mira las obras de los grandes maestros del cine.
Reglas del Foro
ESTE FORO ESTÁ EN PROCESO DE ADAPTACIÓN AL CÓDIGO BBCODE. MIENTRAS ÉSTA DURE, ROGAMOS DISCULPEN LAS MOLESTIAS.
No se admiten películas cuya fecha de producción sea inferior de 3 años completos. Si es así con alguna ficha de la filmografía, ésta puede ser creada, pero sin elinks. Lea la norma de los 3 años.
Actualización Marzo 2008: Norma de caducidad de la titularidad de las filmografías

Notapor Anthon Ego » Jue Abr 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Frank Tashlin 2ª Parte: "Animación"

Imagen

Después de la gran iniciativa de cagney y de la ardua labor realizada por él para crear la filmografía de las películas de Frank Tashlin, se me ocurrió que podría realizar la 2ª parte, la de animación. Esta está compuesta por cantidad de cortometrajes de animación en técnica 2D, tanto a color como en blanco y negro. Más allá de que todos los cortos tienen diálogos en ingles sin subtítulos, me parece que son cosas dignas de ver y que no precisan obligadamente los subtítulos para poder contemplar la belleza de los cortos, la majestuosidad con la que estan hechos, y las partes graciosas, o que pueden divertir a los niños, aunque siempre sería mejor con los subtítulos.

Filmografía Fran Tashlin 1ª parte por Cagney: Frank Tashlin

Imagen

Quiero decir un par de cositas:
• Todos los cortometrajes estan comprobados por mi, tanto para comprobar que los cortos fueran en idioma original, como para agregar la información de si son en blanco y negro o a color (y de paso para verlos :-p ).
• Todas las imagenes en las fichas son capturas realizadas por mi para agregarle cierto color y gracia a la filmografía, ya que en internet no se consiguen las caratulas de cada corto como sí ocurre con sus películas.
La Biografía de frank Tashlin ya esta hecha en la filmo de cagney, asi que hago una introducción con un fragmento de una entrevista y algunas imágenes.

Frank Tashlin: entrevista

Imagen Imagen

Barrier: You were at Schlesinger's three different times, so this must have been...

Tashlin: Schlesinger brought me out from New York, and I worked there. Then I started a comic strip, and he wanted a cut of it, and I said go to hell. So he fired me. Then I worked for Ub Iwerks, who was doing a thing called Flip the Frog. Then I came back to Schlesinger's as a director.

Barrier: While you were with Iwerks, you were an animator?

Tashlin: I was an animator, yes.

Barrier: Since Schlesinger had fired you in the first place, what led to the reconciliation?

Tashlin: He was starting another unit, and he needed a director, and he said, I'll let you direct. He was a man who thought in money terms. He never let personalities interfere too long; his wallet spoke.

Barrier: And you started off as a director, when you went back to Schlesinger, on Porky Pig cartoons?

Tashlin: That's right. Friz Freleng was there, and Tex was directing, and he wanted a third unit; he was doing twenty-six cartoons a year and he wanted to do thirty-nine. Chuck and Clampett weren't directing yet.

Barrier: Who did you have assigned to you as animators when you first started directing?

Tashlin: A very good animator named Bob Bentley...another fellow, Joe D' Igalo..Nelson Demorest...Norm McCabe, who directed later on.

Barrier: Didn't Bob McKimson animate for you?

Tashlin: Later on. I complained I needed a strong animator—none of these men were too strong, especially in personality animation—so I got Bob, because Bob was very, very solid, and he drew very well.

Barrier: There's been a great deal of interest lately among my friends in the cartoons you directed during your first stint at Warners, as a director, because you seem to be anticipating a lot of the stuff they did later, in the early forties, in the sense of the timing and the wilder gags, which they didn't have in the earlier cartoons. For example, I've seen a cartoon of yours called Cracked Ice, and it's very interesting to me, because you start off pretty much like the old Warner cartoons, with a string of fairly obvious gags—the timing milks the gags—and then you get into the sustained gag, with the pig slipping around the ice.

Tashlin: Was there a Saint Bernard in that?

Barrier: Yes, the pig is trying to get the brandy away from the Saint Bernard. Now, you were beyond even Tex Avery at this time, even though Tex is usually credited with developing the wilder Warner style. Was this a conscious development, or did it just sort of happen?

Tashlin: I would never once think I was ever ahead of Tex, any time, anywhere, anyhow. Tex, I thought, was just marvelous. I'm surprised that you say that. All I was ever interested in was applying—see, wherever I am, wherever I'm working at the time, my mind and heart are ahead, somewhere else. I am never where I'm at. When I was doing cartoons, I was concerned with one thing: doing motion pictures, features. I would try to apply like—I remember I did the first montage they ever did in a cartoon. I was always trying to do feature-type direction with these little animals. And it's like when I was doing films, I started thinking of doing plays. But fellows like Tex and Friz, they stayed with it. You know, everything came from Disney's, we didn't do anything. It all came from Disney's.

Barrier: How do you mean? The characters, or the techniques, or—?

Tashlin: Everything. There's a great deal of argument about who created Bugs Bunny. Now certainly, "Bugs" Hardaway, Ben Hardaway, who was a great idea man, had a lot to do with it, and it was certainly his name. But Bugs Bunny is nothing but Maxie Hare, the Disney character in The Tortoise and the Hare. That's the only time they ever used that character [Actually, Max Hare was used in two other Disney shorts.] We took it—Schlesinger took it, or whoever, and used it a thousand times. But that whole thing of the guy [here Tashlin made the "whoosh" sound that is used in cartoons to accompany great speed], that's where that was invented [in The Tortoise and the Hare]. So that's all Disney. Maxie Hare had a voice [Tashlin imitates it] that's really a cross of the woodpecker's [Woody Woodpecker] today, and Daffy Duck's. You run The Tortoise and the Hare, and it's almost Woody's voice. So that all came from Disney. Now, take the mouse that's everybody's used, and that Barbera and Hanna used at MGM for years. That mouse was designed by Disney, and Wilfred Jackson directed it in a picture called The Country Cousin. That's the first time that cute mouse was ever used.

Barrier: But still, the Warner cartoons in the forties had a wildness...

Tashlin: I think that was Tex. Freleng, Izzy, did marvelous, meticulous things, especially with music. I used to try to do things like he did, and never could do them as well as he did. But Tex, I guess, was really the one who developed wild, wild jokes. A lot of our humor came from Jack Benny, and I'll tell you how. Jack Benny was on the radio Sunday night, that's when Jack was very, very big. We'd come in Monday morning, all of us were talking about Jack. Jack had running jokes—there'd be a knock on the door, open the door, Mr. Kitzel would stick his head in and say one line. The rabbit started doing that—"What's up, doc?" Bing, door closes, out. We'd get all of this from Jack Benny. We really stole from all over, and perhaps, as it came out of the assembly line, we put some originality to it. But really, we got it from all over. We got the characters, we got everything. But I think of everyone there, Tex was the great innovator. If there was any innovation, it was Tex.

Barrier: But in your cartoons like The Major Lied Till Dawn, for example, there were wild gags that were beyond even what Tex was doing at the time.

Tashlin: Really? I don't remember that one.

La entrevista completa aqui: http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Interviews/Tashlin/tashlin_interview.htm
Anthon Ego
Extra de cine
Extra de cine

Notapor Anthon Ego » Jue Abr 03, 2008 10:33 pm

anchor Índice Filmografía .:. Buddy's Beer Garden .:.Hook & Ladder Hokum .:.Porky's Poultry Plant .:.Little Beau Porky .:.Porky in the North Woods .:.Speaking of the Weather .:.Porky's Building .:.The Woods Are Full of Cuckoos .:.The Case of the Stuttering Pig .:.Porky's Road Race .:.Porky's Railroad .:.Porky's Double Trouble .:.Porky's Romance .:.Porky at the Crocadero .:.Now That Summer Is Gone .:.Little Pancho Vanilla .:.Porky's Spring Planting .:.The Major Lied 'Til Dawn .:.Porky the Fireman .:.Wholly Smoke .:.Have You Got Any Castles? .:.You're an Education .:.Cracked Ice .:.The Fox and the Grapes .:.The Tangled Angler .:.The Great Cheese Mystery .:.A Battle for a Bottle .:.Wacky Wigwams .:.Under the Shedding Chestnut Tree .:.
anchor Buddy's Beer Garden (1933)
ImagenBuddy's Beer Garden7 min.
Director: Earl Duvall
Interpretes: None.

VO en blanco y negro (No Subs):
eD2K link 1933-26-Buddy's Beer Garden.mpg [71.16 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Hook & Ladder Hokum (1933)
ImagenHook & Ladder Hokum6 min.
Director: Vernon Stallings, Frank Tashlin

VO en Blanco y Negro (No Subs):
eD2K link Hook and Ladder Hokum BW VO.avi [34.33 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Poultry Plant (1936)
ImagenPorky's Poultry Plant8 min.
Director: Frank Tashlin
Porky is raising chickens, ducks, and geese. Many birds have fallen victim to the hawk, Porky's going to do everything he can to fight back. He takes to the air, but the buzzard calls in reinforcements; first they pull Porky's tail, then they bombard him with eggs, and finally they steal his machine gun. The birds toss the chick back and forth football style, but drop it; Porky recovers, and manages to take out the flock of buzzards.
VO en Blanco y Negro (No Subs)
eD2K link Porky's Poultry Plant BW VO.mpg [205.38 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Little Beau Porky (1936)
ImagenLittle Beau Porky8 min.
Porky's in the foreign legion. But he's not allowed to fight; all he can do is scrub camels, and he's not particularly good at that. The other soldiers ride off to find the evil Ali Mode, leaving Porky behind. Ali Mode notices, and tries to gain entrance to the fort, first by tricking Porky, then by tunnelling, then by military assaults, but Porky rebuffs all attempts, ultimately landing Ali Mode in a big vat of "Cairo Syrup" and collecting a chestful of medals.
eD2K link Little Beau Porky COL VO.avi [57.40 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky in the North Woods (1936)
ImagenPorky in the North Woods7 min.
Porky runs a game refuge. Despite the abundant signs to the contrary, Jean-Baptiste the trapper sets numerous traps. Porky rescues the animals from the traps. Jean-Baptiste tracks him down and beats him up. The animals come to Porky's rescue.
eD2K link 05-Porky In The North Woods Dvdrip Xvid.avi [64.70 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Speaking of the Weather (1937)
ImagenSpeaking of the Weather7 min.
It's midnight at the bookstore and all the book and magazine characters are coming to life. When a bulldog from an adventure book uses an Andrews Sisters-like performance by girls in a travel magazine as a distraction to rob a bank, he is chased, caught, and sentenced to, of course "Life" (the magazine). But there's also a conveniently placed "Escape" magazine....

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 08 - Speaking of the Weather.avi [60.20 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Building (1937)
ImagenPorky's Building8 min.
Building contractors Porky Pig and Dirty Diggs are in a bidding war for the deal to build the new town hall. When both offer the same low bid (down to the penny), the city's mayor declares that both contractors will build their buildings...and whoever finishes first will get the contract.
VO a Color (No subs):
eD2K link 1937-06-19 - Porky's Building C.mpg [78.79 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Woods Are Full of Cuckoos (1937)
ImagenThe Woods Are Full of Cuckoos7 min.
A program for radio KUKU set in the woods, mostly starring birds as caricatures of celebrities of the day. The MC is bandleader Ben Birdie, heckled by Walter Finchell. Wendell Howell prepares to lead a singalong; he gives several different page numbers in the songbook, then says, "Never mind, we won't use the books." The audience, responding "Oh yes we will" pelts him. Billy Goat and Ernie Bear introduce and sing the title song. Everyone sings along, except a fox, who informed he's singing the wrong song, responds, "Why don't somebody tell me these things?" We pan across a series of celebrity guests, like W.C. Field-mouse, Dick Fowl, Deanna Terrapin, Bing Crowsby, and the high-note competing duo of Grace Moose and Lily Swans. Tizzie Fish has a cooking segment. Finally, Louella Possums introduces a company performing a scene from The Prodigal's Return.
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 05-The Woods Are Full Of Cuckoos(1937).avi [59.42 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Case of the Stuttering Pig (1937)
ImagenThe Case of the Stuttering Pig8 min.
A dark and stormy night; a knock on the door of the pig family. It's lawyer Goodwill, with Uncle Solomon's will which leaves everything to the pigs, but if something happens to them, it goes to the lawyer who then immediately adjourns to the basement and a convenient bottle of Jekyll and Hyde potion. Soon, he's got everyone except Porky and Petunia but watch out for that guy in the third row...
VO en blanco y Negro (No subs):
eD2K link 01-The Case Of The Stuttering Pig Dvdrip Xvid.avi [68.46 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Road Race (1937)
ImagenPorky's Road Race7 min.
It's race day, and first prize is $2 million (less $1,999,998.37 in taxes). Porky's little car is matched against cars driven by stars of yesteryear, including Laurel and Hardy and Charlie Chaplin. When the black #13 driven by "Borax Karoff" makes a bid for the finish line, can Porky fend him off?
eD2K link 04 - Porky's Road Race.avi [59.44 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Railroad (1937)
ImagenPorky's Railroad7 min.
Porky is the engineer on the most pathetic train in the fleet. After some routine episodes (using pepper to get the engine to sneeze itself up a hill, chasing a cow off the tracks, only to discover too late that it's been replaced by a very angry bull), Porky gets word that he's going to be replaced by the new streamlined Silver Fish. He insults it under his breath, but the Silver Fish engineer hears and challenges him to a race. The angry bull catapults Porky to victory.
VO en blanco y negro (No Subs)
eD2K link 1937-08-07 WB - Porky's Railroad - Porky Pig - Looney Tunes - Frank Tashlin.mpg [188.34 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Double Trouble (1937)
ImagenPorky's Double Trouble8 min.
Public Enemy #1 wants to wreak havoc again, but he is on the most wanted list in the newspaper. He then notices that there's somebody who looks similar to him: Porky Pig. He kidnaps Porky and disguises himself as the bank teller that Porky is and uses his position to steal. When the police find where Porky has been, and his love captured, Porky's love decides to go out with the criminal instead of him!
eD2K link 1937-11-13 WB - Porky's Double Trouble - Porky Pig - Looney Tunes - Frank Tashlin.mpg [76.10 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Romance (1937)
ImagenPorky's Romance8 min.
Petunia Pig introduces herself nervously before the credits. Porky woos her, but she's only interested in his candy, not his hand in marriage. Dejected, Porky tries to hang himself. He fails, but he has a dream sequence (or a nightmare) of what marriage to a candy-eating Petunia would be like, with her lying on the couch while he cares for a dozen piglets. He comes to, and rejects Petunia, even kicking her dog.
VO en blanco y Negro (No subs)
eD2K link 1937-04-03 Frank Tashlin Porky's Romance.avi [63.33 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky at the Crocadero (1938)
ImagenPorky at the Crocadero8 min.
The Crocadero nightclub. Porky has his diploma from the Sucker Correspondence School of music, and has dreams of being a bandleader, but he's broke. He gets a job at the club washing dishes. His boss mistakes Porky going after a fly for loafing and fires him. His bandleaders don't show, and he brings Porky back to impersonate several famous bandleaders.
eD2K link 05.-.Porky.Pig.in.Porky.at.the.Crocadero.DVDRip.Divx.[sharethefiles.com].avi [67.52 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Now That Summer Is Gone (1938)
ImagenNow That Summer Is Gone6 min.
"Summer is gone" and throughout the forest, squirrels are working hard gathering acorns for the long cold winter ahead. But one young squirrel has a better idea...winning acorns by shooting dice. His father disapproves of the plan but can't make his son stop gambling. Winter comes and the father sends the son to the First Nutional Bank to retrieve the family acorn savings. On the way back, the son meets up with a mysterious squirrel intent on teaching him the evils of gambling...
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 04-Now.That.Summer.Is.Gone.DVDRip.XviD.[sharethefiles.com].avi [53.88 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Little Pancho Vanilla (1938)
ImagenLittle Pancho Vanilla7 min.
Little Pancho Vanilla dreams of becoming a bullfighter, but his mother tells him that's impossible. The greatest bullfighter in Mexico, Don Jose, is coming to town; Pancho tells the local women he's better, so he goes to the amateur tryout, but he gets thrown out because he's so small. The bull quickly disposes of the other amateurs, sending one over the fence, where he catapults Pancho into the ring right on top of the bull, knocking out the bull to great acclaim from the crowd.
VO a Color (No subs):
eD2K link 1938-30-Little Pancho Vanilla.mpg [128.09 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky's Spring Planting (1938)
ImagenPorky's Spring Planting7 min.
Porky and his dog, Streamline, plant a large garden in creative ways. The neighbor chickens see the garden as one big buffet/cafeteria.

VO a Color (No subs):
eD2K link Porky's Spring Planting COL VO.mpg [75.05 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Major Lied 'Til Dawn (1938)
ImagenThe Major Lied 'Til Dawnmin.
We open on a big game hunter telling a little boy (a caricture of child star Freddie Bartholomew) stories about hunting in the jungles of Africa. He tells him a story about a day he was hunting there. The game hunter gets help from African natives to catch some animals, with some odd results. Sight gags include a African native with a record player hidden in his huge lower lip, an elephant who can't remember something he was supposed to do, and the game hunter riding a elephant and having to "shift gears" like an automobile to get up a steep hill.
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 1938-08-13 Wb - The Major Lied 'til Dawn - Merrie Melodies - Frank Tashlin.mpg [67.73 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky the Fireman (1938)
ImagenPorky the Fireman6 min.
Porky and his friends try to save a theatrical boarding house.

eD2K link 09-Porky The Fireman Dvdrip Xvid.avi [54.97 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Wholly Smoke (1938)
ImagenWholly Smoke7 min.
A neighborhood bully convinces Porky to take a puff from his cigar, causing Porky to hallucinate a smoke-man named Nick O. Teen, along with a musical number done by cigars, cigarettes and pipes in the likeness of the 3 Stooges, etc.
eD2K link 14.-.Porky.Pig.in.Wholly.Smoke.DVDRip.Divx.[sharethefiles.com].avi [64.19 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Have You Got Any Castles? (1938)
ImagenHave You Got Any Castles?7 min.
Another entry in the "books come alive" subgenre, with possibly more books coming alive than any other. We begin with some musical numbers, notably the various pages of Green Pastures all joining in on a song, The Thin Man entering The White House Cookbook and exiting much fatter, and The House of Seven (Clark) Gables singing backup to Old King Cole. The Three Musketeers break loose, become Three Men on a Horse, grab the Seven Keys to Baldpate, and set the Prisoner of Zenda free. They are soon chased by horsemen from The Charge of the Light Brigade and Under Two Flags and beset by the cannons of All Quiet on the Western Front. All this disturbs the sleep of Rip Van Winkle, who opens Hurricane so that everyone is (all together now) Gone with the Wind.
VO a Color (No subs):
eD2K link [华纳群星总动员][第二辑][Looney.Tunes.Golden.Collection.Volume.2]-Cd4-0...Any.Castles].avi [60.72 Mb] 
Índice
anchor You're an Education (1938)
ImagenYou're an Education6 min.
The brochures in a travel agency come to life. After a series of quick gags (flying fish in airplanes, a wave washing swimmers out to sea and back, etc). , there's a musical interlude featuring a tuba from Cuba. Two Hungary boys are lured by the Cook Island; they grab the Twin Forks from Montana, and add Turkey to their plates, then stop by the Sandwich Islands, Hamburg, Chili, Oyster Bay, and finally a cup of Java. A thief from Bagdad visits the Kimberly Diamond Mines, but awakes a sleeping baby, who Wales. This alerts Central (America), who calls Radio City, which contacts all countries. A group of bobbies, Mounties, Scotland Yard, and others pursue, while the thief is visiting a Pawnee shop. He tries to hide in the fog of London, but it's blown away by a windmill. A dude ranch hand ropes him, then drags him through the Red, Black, and Yellow Seas, and onto the back of the Lone Stranger's horse. They ride off, noting that he's not alone any more. (There is reportedly another sequence between the tuba and food segments; it was censored on the print viewed, presumably because of stereotyping).
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 1938-11-05 Frank Tashlin You're An Education.mpg [133.07 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Cracked Ice (1938)
ImagenCracked Ice8 min.
It's ice skating time. After a few generic ice-skating gags, we get to the main story. An animal falls through the ice, and a pig doing W.C. Fields (W.C. Squeals, apparently) calls for help from a Saint Bernard dog. The dog dispenses a drink, and Squeals begins scheming to get some himself. First he tries faking his own fall through the ice, but the dog sees through it and downs the drink himself. Then Squeals tries using a dish of bones and a magnet, but the magnet falls through the ice and gets stuck around a fish. The fish then swims through a liquor spill from the dog's casket; the drunken fish grabs an ax and, swimming in a circle, dunks another skater. He then latches onto Squeals' skates, and hauls him into an ice-skating contest, where the fish-induced antics win him first prize. Squeals fills the loving cup from the dog's cask, and the fish swims off with it.
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 10-Cracked Ice Dvdrip Xvid.avi [68.14 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Fox and the Grapes (1941)
ImagenThe Fox and the Grapes8 min.
Travelling through the countryside, the fox rests alongside a tree for his picnic. A nearby crow, however, tries to steal his food but is discovered by the fox and given a hotfoot. Reading from "Eslop's Fables" that foxes love grapes, he offers a vine of grapes to the fox but only if he will give up his picnic lunch in exchange for them. The fox figures he can just get them himself. First, he tries jumping but naturally misses. Next, he tries pole vaulting but crash lands. Then, he tries propelling himself on a teeter-board with a rock but it lands on his head. Finally, he tries using a tree/catapault which thrashes him from side to side.
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link - Columbia - A Color Rhapsody - 081 1941 - The Fox And The Grapes.avi [38.17 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Tangled Angler (1941)
ImagenThe Tangled Angler7 min.
A pelican is going fishing, with a pole and a can of "woims." The fish (apparently the only one in the pond) is too smart for him, and it jumps out of the water and starts heckling. He smokes a cattail like a cigar, using the pelican as an ashtray. He ties the pelican up with his own fishing line, then takes a bath in the bill. Next, the fish sings some opera with the pelican as his gondola. The pelican disguises his rump as a game warden, and has a little argument where he says there are no fish worth catching anyhow; the fish, insulted, falls into the trap and is about to be fried with butter when a bee conveniently attacks the pelican, letting the fish go free.

No hay ripeos disponibles.Índice
anchor The Great Cheese Mystery (1941)
ImagenThe Great Cheese Mystery8 min.
Director: Arthur Davis

anchor A Battle for a Bottle (1942)
ImagenA Battle for a Bottlemin.

anchor Wacky Wigwams (1942)
ImagenWacky Wigwams8 min.
Director: Alec Geiss

anchor Under the Shedding Chestnut Tree (1942)
ImagenUnder the Shedding Chestnut Treemin.
Director: Bob Wickersham

Total: 29 películas
Última edición por Anthon Ego el Dom Abr 20, 2008 6:15 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Anthon Ego
Extra de cine
Extra de cine

Notapor Anthon Ego » Jue Abr 03, 2008 10:39 pm

anchor Índice Filmografía .:. Concerto in B Flat Minor .:.Dog Meets Dog .:.Bulldog and the Baby .:.Song of Victory .:.Cinderella Goes to a Party .:.Wolf Chases Pigs .:.A Hollywood Detour .:.Puss n' Booty .:.Porky Pig's Feat .:.Scrap Happy Daffy .:.The Home Front .:.The Goldbrick .:.A Corny Concerto .:.The Chow Hound .:.Plane Daffy .:.Booby Hatched .:.Swooner Crooner .:.Brother Brat .:.Censored .:.I Got Plenty of Mutton .:.The Stupid Cupid .:.Behind the Meat-Ball .:.A Tale of Two Mice .:.The Unruly Hare .:.Nasty Quacks .:.Daffy Ditties: Pepito's Serenade .:.Choo Choo Amigo .:.The Lady Said No .:.Hare Remover .:.The Way of Peace .:.Woodman, Spare That Tree .:.The bear that wasn't .:.
anchor Concerto in B Flat Minor (1942)
ImagenConcerto in B Flat Minor7 min.

anchor Dog Meets Dog (1942)
ImagenDog Meets Dogmin.

anchor Bulldog and the Baby (1942)
ImagenBulldog and the Babymin.
Director: Alec Geiss

anchor Song of Victory (1942)
ImagenSong of Victory9 min.

anchor Cinderella Goes to a Party (1942)
ImagenCinderella Goes to a Partymin.

anchor Wolf Chases Pigs (1942)
ImagenWolf Chases Pigsmin.
Director: Frank Tashlin, John Hubley

anchor A Hollywood Detour (1942)
ImagenA Hollywood Detourmin.

anchor Puss n' Booty (1943)
ImagenPuss n' Booty7 min.
Woman wonders why her little pet birds keep disappearing. Rudolph the cat knows, but other than burping feathers, he's not saying. But it looks like he's met his match when the woman orders another bird from the pet shop: a little yellow canary named "Petey".

eD2K link 11-Puss N' Booty Dvdrip Xvid.avi [65.60 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Porky Pig's Feat (1943)
ImagenPorky Pig's Feat9 min.
After Daffy Duck gambles away all of his and Porky's money, the duo have no money to pay the expensive bill for their stay at the Broken Arms Hotel, and the receptionist will not let them leave until they pay the bill.

eD2K link 08 - Porky Pig's Feat.avi [70.51 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Scrap Happy Daffy (1943)
ImagenScrap Happy Daffy8 min.
Daffy takes on a goat sent by Hitler to eat up his scrap pile.

eD2K link 07.-.Scrap.Happy.Daffy.DVDRip.Divx.[sharethefiles.com].avi [70.29 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Home Front (1943)
ImagenThe Home Front3 min.
A homesick Pvt. Snafu learns that his family are almost as commited to the war efforts as himself.

En espera de fuentes completas...Índice
anchor The Goldbrick (1943)
ImagenThe Goldbrick3 min.
A fairy encourages Snafu to duck out of his training regime for his own reasons.

anchor A Corny Concerto (1943)
ImagenA Corny Concerto8 min.
Director: Robert Clampett
Making fun of "Fantasia", Bugs, Porky Pig and Porky's dog do a ballet after Elmer Fudd introduces "A Tale of the Vienna Woods."

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 19 - A Corny Concerto.avi [65.06 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Chow Hound (1944)
ImagenThe Chow Hound3 min.
Snafu learns of the folly of hoarding and wasting military food supplies.

eD2K link Looney Tunes - The Chow Hound - B&W - Private Snafu - 1944.mpg [45.40 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Plane Daffy (1944)
ImagenPlane Daffy7 min.
Daffy Duck is a message courier bird delivering a military secret that a femme fatale Nazi spy is determined to get.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 08-Plane.Daffy.DVDRip.XviD.[sharethefiles.com].avi [64.64 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Booby Hatched (1944)
ImagenBooby Hatched7 min.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 1944-10-14 WB - Booby Hatched - Looney Tunes BR - Frank Tashlin.mpg [107.91 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Swooner Crooner (1944)
ImagenSwooner Crooner7 min.
Porky Pig's egg faces production problems when a crooning rooster distracts the hens from their jobs.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 11-Swooner.Crooner(1944).[sharethefiles.com].avi [59.97 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Brother Brat (1944)
ImagenBrother Brat7 min.
A "Rosie the Riveter" type is in need of a baby-sitter for her awful child. The only person available is a clueless Porky Pig. His only instructions are to use a book of child psychology. After fruitless attempts to control the brat, his mother returns to show Porky how to use the book - as a paddle on his little behind.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 1944-07-15 - Looney Tunes - Brother Brat - Porky Pig - Frank Tashlin.mpg [91.79 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Censored (1944)
ImagenCensored3 min.
When Snafu gets his wish to have his personal mail uncensored by the military, he inadvertently reveals military secrets that lead to tragedy.

eD2K link 1944-07-00 Frank Tashlin Censored Private Snafu.mpg [49.02 Mb] 
Índice
anchor I Got Plenty of Mutton (1944)
ImagenI Got Plenty of Mutton8 min.
A wolf, deprived of meat by war rationing and starving, sees an article in the newspaper about a sheepdog leaving his flock to join the army and thinks it will be easy pickings. However, if he had read the rest of the article first, he would have known that the flock is now guarded by the ram, "Killer Diller," a formidable foe. When the straightforward approach doesn't work, the wolf dresses as an attractive lady sheep, which immediately lures the amorous ram. The hapless wolf's attempt to club the ram, however, fails when he whacks an overhanging branch instead. He escapes, to another tree that conveniently has a safe hanging in it; it drops on the ram, but he emerges unscathed. Next is an anti-aircraft gun, but the ram hauls the disguised wolf inside. The panicked wolf runs for hours, finally tearing off his disguise in desperation "I'm a wolf!" "So am I!"
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link I Got Plenty of Mutton COL VO.mpg [125.39 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Stupid Cupid (1944)
ImagenThe Stupid Cupid7 min.
Cupid (who looks suspiciously like Elmer Fudd) is on the prowl around the farm. With his ever-accurate arrows (which have their tips replaced with suction cups for safety's sake), he spreads love to sometimes unwilling recipients. But when he sets his sights on Daffy, the duck wants no part of it. When Elm...erm...Cupid fires the largest arrow at his disposal at the hapless duck, Daffy falls for the nearest hen...who happens to be the main squeeze of the cock of the walk...

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 15-The Stupid Cupid Dvdrip Xvid.avi [58.41 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Behind the Meat-Ball (1945)
ImagenBehind the Meat-Ball8 min.
A dog, starved for meat, goes to different lengths to get a steak back from a little dog that keeps out-smarting him.

anchor A Tale of Two Mice (1945)
ImagenA Tale of Two Mice7 min.
Babitt and Catstello return; their goal: steal the cheese the cat is guarding. Schemes include sneaking past a sleeping cat (Catstello chickens out), a miniature airplane, and a platform on a rope-and-pulley system.
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link Merrie Melodies - A Tale Of Two Mice 1945.mpg [74.39 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Unruly Hare (1945)
ImagenThe Unruly Hare7 min.
When Elmer Fudd disturbs Bugs with his railroad surveying, Bugs fights back.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link The Unruly Hare COL VO.mpg [72.37 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Nasty Quacks (1945)
ImagenNasty Quacks7 min.
A pet duckling grows up to be Daffy. His antics soon grate on the family, culminating in a fencing match at the breakfast table fought with butter knives. But the daughter defends Daffy.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link Nasty Quacks COL VO.mpg [131.39 Mb] 
Índice
anchor Daffy Ditties: Pepito's Serenade (1946)
ImagenDaffy Ditties: Pepito's Serenade8 min.

anchor Choo Choo Amigo (1946)
ImagenChoo Choo Amigomin.

anchor The Lady Said No (1946)
ImagenThe Lady Said Nomin.

anchor Hare Remover (1946)
ImagenHare Remover7 min.
Elmer Fudd is a mad scientist who wants to turn Bugs Bunny into a fiend. Bugs tricks this ersatz Dr. Jekyll into drinking his own mixture; later, each thinks the other has changed into a bear.

VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link 02 - Hare Remover.avi [61.08 Mb] 
Índice
anchor The Way of Peace (1947)
ImagenThe Way of Peace18 min.
A Christian fable about the end of the world, atomic-style.

anchor Woodman, Spare That Tree (1950)
ImagenWoodman, Spare That Tree7 min.
Director: Eddie Donnelly

anchor The bear that wasn't (1967)
ImagenThe bear that wasn't10 min.
Director: Chuck Jones
Interpretes: Paul Frees.
Esto lo agrego como curiosidad. Es un corto animado dirigido por el fantástico Chuck Jones basado en un cuento ilustrado escrito y dibujado por Frank Tashlin.

Bajo la apariencia de un sencillo cuento ecologista nos encontramos ante un alegato contra la alienación que nuestra sociedad puramente empresarial ejerce sobre los elementos más inocentes de la misma. Además de mostrarnos una lección sobre como las expectativas de los demás pueden producir la perdida de nuestra identidad individual.
VO a Color (No Subs):
eD2K link The Bear That Wasn't (1967) Chuck Jones COL VO.mpg [97.58 Mb] 
Índice
Total: 32 películas
Última edición por Anthon Ego el Dom Abr 20, 2008 6:26 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Anthon Ego
Extra de cine
Extra de cine

Re: Frank Tashlin 2ª Parte: "Animación".

Notapor Anthon Ego » Jue Abr 03, 2008 10:43 pm

Imagen
Última edición por Anthon Ego el Dom Abr 20, 2008 6:30 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Anthon Ego
Extra de cine
Extra de cine

Notapor Anthon Ego » Dom Abr 20, 2008 6:28 pm

Añadidos los cortos:
eD2K link 1944-07-15 - Looney Tunes - Brother Brat - Porky Pig - Frank Tashlin.mpg [91.79 Mb] 

eD2K link Hook and Ladder Hokum BW VO.avi [34.33 Mb] 

eD2K link I Got Plenty of Mutton COL VO.mpg [125.39 Mb] 

eD2K link Little Beau Porky COL VO.avi [57.40 Mb] 
Anthon Ego
Extra de cine
Extra de cine

Notapor WERNER HERZOG » Mié Abr 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Esta parte de la obra de Tashlin es muy desconocida para mí. Espero ir pinchando poco a poco...
Muchas Gracias. :hola:
WERNER HERZOG
Crítico de prestigio
Crítico de prestigio

Notapor mtarkadin » Lun Sep 01, 2008 2:09 am

genial Anthon!!!
Hace un montón que le tenía ganas a los cortos de Tashlin
Vi algunos de chico pero no me acuerdo de casi ninguno. Cuáles recomendarías para empezar?
mtarkadin
Cinéfil@
Cinéfil@

Notapor Anthon Ego » Vie Sep 12, 2008 7:04 pm

Disculpa la tardanza, no sabría decirte cual recomendarte porque no los vi todos y los que vi no entendi demasiado :-p pero al no entender lo que se disfruta son las imagenes y en ese caso tendrias que ver vos, igual son todos lindos.
Saludos!
Anthon Ego
Extra de cine
Extra de cine

Notapor mtarkadin » Vie Sep 12, 2008 8:08 pm

gracias Anthon!!!
ahí vi el del general, muy gracioso. De una imaginación visual sorprendente sobre todo en cómo transforma los cuerpos humanos.
mtarkadin
Cinéfil@
Cinéfil@

Volver a Filmografías Directores