The Cool World (Shirley Clarke; 1963) VHSRip VO

Elinks de largometrajes de cine experimental & underground (Experimental feature films) cuya duración exceda los 45 minutos (> 45 min.)

The Cool World (Shirley Clarke; 1963) VHSRip VO

Notapor Tomsutpen » Mié Sep 13, 2006 1:45 pm

Okay, I freely admit this is my first attempt at posting an ed2k link in one of these forums.

I may screw this up mightily . . . my inadequate knowledge of Spanish alone makes this a dodgy proposition . . . so let me know what I'm doing (or have done) wrong, if anything (along with any suggestions on how I might do this more effectively in the future).

Imagen

This here file is Shirley Clarke's 1963 adaptation of Warren Miller's novel 'The Cool World'.

It was ripped from a marginally improved VHS source (DivX), but the image and sound quality are not, to say the least, the best one could hope for.

Let's hope you can actually download it. Here 'tis:

Filesize: 813MB
Duration: 01:47:06
Resolution: 632x468
Video Bitrate: 927kb/s
Audio Bitrate: 128kb/s

eD2K link The Cool World (Shirley Clarke; 1963)
Última edición por Tomsutpen el Vie Sep 15, 2006 8:47 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor Tomsutpen » Mié Sep 13, 2006 2:15 pm

O-kay. Looks like that didn't work.

Anyone want to explain what I did wrong here (yes, I know this was an amateur hour posting; you needn't tell me that).

Failing that, you can delete the post.

My apologies to one and all.
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor Tomsutpen » Mié Sep 13, 2006 3:54 pm

Looks like it did work, after all. Well, well.

Enjoy!
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor pere_ubu » Mié Sep 13, 2006 4:38 pm

Thanks for the rip Tom,
sorry, but I speak english like a movie's indian (maybe worst).

Código: Seleccionar todo
[url=e-link]visible text[/url]

In the e-mule:
Shared files --> right click on the file --> eD2K Links... --> Add HTML Tags --> Copy --> Paste in the post.
pere_ubu
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Ubicación: Que tu sabiduría no sea humillación para tu prójimo - Khayyam

Notapor 3p » Mié Sep 13, 2006 4:43 pm

Tomsutpen escribió:Looks like it did work, after all. Well, well.

Enjoy!

Indeed it worked ;) Welcome aboard Tomsutpen!
3p
Amante del cine
Amante del cine

Notapor kimkiduk » Vie Sep 15, 2006 1:30 pm

Thanks tomsutpen for the rip, and welcome to Cine-Clasico. ;-)
You can to find another work of Shirley Clarke clicking here
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor Tomsutpen » Vie Sep 15, 2006 3:08 pm

kimkiduk escribió:Thanks tomsutpen for the rip, and welcome to Cine-Clasico. ;-)
You can to find another work of Shirley Clarke clicking here

Thanks!

Is this where I mention that I wrote one of the booklet essays for the DVD release of 'Portrait of Jason' :-D

Tom 'Shameless' Sutpen
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor kimkiduk » Vie Sep 15, 2006 3:19 pm

Tomsutpen escribió:*****
Thanks!

Is this where I mention that I wrote one of the booklet essays for the DVD release of 'Portrait of Jason' :-D

Tom 'Shameless' Sutpen

Oo Oo Oo
For the Second Run DVD Edition? I haven't got this edition because any subtitle is included it, but BTW i think that Second Run is a little but great independent company. If you would want, you could to rip and to post the DVD edition, with your commentaries too, of course... Is a big surprise to know you :hola:
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor Tomsutpen » Vie Sep 15, 2006 4:12 pm

kimkiduk escribió:
Tomsutpen escribió:*****
Thanks!

Tom 'Shameless' Sutpen

Oo Oo Oo
For the Second Run DVD Edition? I haven't got this edition because any subtitle is included it, but BTW i think that Second Run is a little but great independent company. If you would want, you could to rip and to post the DVD edition, with your commentaries too, of course... Is a big surprise to know you :hola:

Thank you. I'd been meaning to start posting ed2k links on one of these forums for a while now, and I'm glad I started :-)

One question: Doesn't the version of 'Portrait of Jason' available here come from the Second Run DVD? If it doesn't I'll certainly rip it.

My essay did indeed appear in the booklet for the Second Run release, but it was originally written for 'Bright Lights Film Journal' (they asked to use it); and I see that whomever posted 'Portrait of Jason' here already included my essay (to my astonishment).
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor kimkiduk » Vie Sep 15, 2006 6:41 pm

Tom escribió:One question: Doesn't the version of 'Portrait of Jason' available here come from the Second Run DVD? If it doesn't I'll certainly rip it.

I think that these version is a VHS, and it isn't a DVD-Rip. It's not necessary to run now to for to rip "Portrait of Jason"...You can to rip when you want ;-)
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor satantango » Mar Oct 03, 2006 10:30 pm

Thanks Tomsutpen

:amo: :hola:
satantango
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Volver a Largos Experimentales