Beyond the Law (Norman Mailer; 1968) DVDRip VO

Elinks de largometrajes de cine experimental & underground (Experimental feature films) cuya duración exceda los 45 minutos (> 45 min.)

Beyond the Law (Norman Mailer; 1968) DVDRip VO

Notapor Tomsutpen » Sab Sep 16, 2006 2:27 pm

And now . . .

Imagen

What does a world-class novelist do when the Great American Novel proves more elusive than he ever thought? Well, if you're Norman Mailer you try to piggy-back on an increasingly fashionable segment of the zeitgeist. In other words, you start making movies. 'Beyond the Law' was the second of Norman Mailer's three experiments in this medium in the 1960's; a species of crime drama in which Mailer gathered up his then-wife, his literary friends and assorted pet primitives (the term Tom Wolfe used to describe Mailer's strange retinue in those days) and acted out an existentialist rehash of Sidney Kingsley's 'Detective Story' while no less than D.A. Pennebaker and Nicholas T. Proferes (who would go on to photograph Kazan's 'The Visitors') ran the cameras.

Imagen

'Beyond the Law' is not a terrible movie by any means. It has, in fact, a raw vitality to it that keeps the gaudy spectacle of Mailer playing Policeman at just this much of a remove from the totally ridiculous.

Imagen

I must confess I know little about the source of this copy, other than its superb quality (it comes with French hardsubs). It was ripped from a DVD (DivX).

Filesize: 716MB
Duration: 01:24:23
Resolution: 640x480
Video Bitrate: 924 kb/s
Audio Bitrate: 256 kb/s

eD2K link Beyond the Law (1968).avi
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor kimkiduk » Sab Sep 16, 2006 2:53 pm

Click, with a pause
I think that you must to separate in time the releases, because the distribution in ed2k is very slow ;-)
Thanks again for this amazing release!
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Sab Sep 16, 2006 3:07 pm

First of all, i apologize for not posting earlier on any of your previous posts ...

Tom ( hope you don't mind going for the short form ) THANKS-A-MILLON for your hard work & time invested ... and of course your kindness by offering this incredible stuff here at Cine-Clasico :amo: :amo: :amo: :amo:

Welcome to :ci-cl: & hope to read you often ;-)
Like a pyramid of heartbeats
Everythings fainting
like the windless delicacy of the air
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor 3p » Sab Sep 16, 2006 6:39 pm

I've been searching for this one, thanks Tom! :amo:
3p
Amante del cine
Amante del cine

Notapor Tomsutpen » Sab Sep 16, 2006 8:53 pm

seiyuro_hiko escribió:First of all, i apologize for not posting earlier on any of your previous posts ...

Tom ( hope you don't mind going for the short form ) THANKS-A-MILLON for your hard work & time invested ... and of course your kindness by offering this incredible stuff here at Cine-Clasico :amo: :amo: :amo: :amo:

Welcome to :ci-cl: & hope to read you often ;-)

Thanks! :-)
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor Tomsutpen » Sab Sep 16, 2006 8:56 pm

kimkiduk escribió:Click, with a pause
I think that you must to separate in time the releases, because the distribution in ed2k is very slow ;-)
Thanks again for this amazing release!

You're welcome (everyone!).

But I'm not sure what you're saying here. Do you mean you want me to slow down the pace with which I add films? I'll do it if that's what you want (it's no problem); I'm juust not sure if that's what you mean.
Tomsutpen
Espectador
Espectador

Notapor 3p » Sab Sep 16, 2006 9:18 pm

Tomsutpen escribió:But I'm not sure what you're saying here. Do you mean you want me to slow down the pace with which I add films? I'll do it if that's what you want (it's no problem); I'm juust not sure if that's what you mean.

Indeed dear Tom, give each movie at least a week to spread, so you'll be sure everybody can get it :si:

I know it's hard to wait when one have all those great movies sitting on the HD waiting to be announced to the world :kiss: (I myself have a tons of fresh William Wegman stuff I'm dying to release...), but the mule it's a slow (but steady!) animal (that's why I like it) ;-)

Thanks again!

(PS: I know I've added many movies recently, but most of them are shared by other people. If I share a movie so that I'm the only source then yes, I try to wait a week for it to spread)
3p
Amante del cine
Amante del cine

Notapor seiyuro_hiko » Sab Sep 16, 2006 10:19 pm

... i was about to say exactly what our dear trep already said so ...

Thanks for your help :amo:
Like a pyramid of heartbeats
Everythings fainting
like the windless delicacy of the air
in chinese paintings
seiyuro_hiko
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor satantango » Mar Oct 03, 2006 10:36 pm

Excellent! Thanks Tomsutpen

:birra: :hola:
satantango