Cine Stresa 2007 Italia

¿Has hecho algún guión, algún corto o algo de cine?, enséñanos aquí tu propia creación y demuestra lo artista que eres.

Cine Stresa 2007 Italia

Notapor qz_inactivo_0838 » Lun Jul 16, 2007 3:37 pm

"traversando" escribió aquí:

We have realized the official teaser of “Spotlight on Italian and Swiss Cinema in Stresa Italy, for 2006 and 2007 edition.
The authors of the videos are Luigi Sorbilli and Federico Torres with the collaboration of Marco Pianelli Ochner.
http://tinyurl.com/2ypbtm 2006
http://tinyurl.com/2fqzk9 2007
I hope it enjoy you...waiting for your comment...
(I'm sorry but I'm speack spanish very bad, I must study spanish...)
hasta pronto

The five-day event “Spotlight on Italian and Swiss Cinema” provides an international forum to introduce, highlight and discuss the main features of Italian and Swiss film production. In Stresa – the so-called “pearl of the Maggiore Lake” and one of Italy’s most prestigious resorts – film screenings, professional forums and special events will provide the ideal platform for introducing and developing cooperation between Swiss and Italian film professionals.

Several screenings will provide an overview of the most significant films recently produced in Switzerland and Italy while, at the same time, offering a chance of public and international visibility to the lesser-known titles. Together with the main patterns of film production in both countries, independent film production will also be highlighted.

Along with the programmed film screenings, a three-day set of panels among film professionals will be the spotlight of the event. Producers, distributors, film-makers and technical industries will have the possibility of networking and discussing the “state of the art” of film production in the two countries.
qz_inactivo_0838
Cinéfil@
Cinéfil@

Notapor qz_inactivo_0838 » Mié Jul 18, 2007 6:30 pm

"traversando" escribió aquí:

¿ningun comentar?
qz_inactivo_0838
Cinéfil@
Cinéfil@

Notapor kimkiduk » Mié Jul 18, 2007 6:49 pm

I've finished to see the 2 spots a few minutes ago. The first spot is great, with a good general idea. I like it. The second spot is better produced than the the first spot, and it's open to many different interpretations.
Bravo! Do you have another short film? I'll be pleasure to see that.
Thank you very much for share your works here. :amo:
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor acrostico » Jue Ago 16, 2007 1:05 pm

ciao, mi sono visto con piacere i due spot che ho trovato non eccessivamente originali e (parlando del mio campo di lavoro) non eccessivamente curati fotograficamente.
Tutto sommato piacevoli, hasta pronto.

:adios:
acrostico
Interesado en aprender
Interesado en aprender

Volver a Tú Mism@