IMDB

Título original: Anna und Elisabeth
Título del estreno en España: ¿Milagro?
Director: Frank Wisbar
Año: 1933
País: Alemania
Guión: Gina Fink, Frank Wisbar
Producción: Kollektiv Film / Terra-Filmkunst
Intérpretes: Dorothea Wieck, Hertha Thiele, Mathias Wieman, Maria Wanck, Carl Balhaus, Willy Kaiser-Heyl, Roma Bahn
Duración: 74 min.

Argumento: Anna (Hertha Thiele) es una joven campesina que de repente descubre que tiene el poder de sanar a los enfermos. Poco después, su casa rural se convierte en un santuario para cada persona lisiada en el condado para disgusto de Anna, porque se niega a creer que ella posee algún don y sólo quiere que la gente la deje en paz. Anna finalmente va a vivir con Elisabeth (Dorothea Wieck), una inválida rica y solitaria a la que sana. Al no poder salvar a uno de los amigos de Elisabeth de morir, Anna se vuelve más retraída que nunca, negándose a realizar más milagros, una decisión que tiene un efecto devastador sobre Elisabeth.

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Datos Técnicos:
Spoiler:
File Name .........................................: Anna und Elisabeth.avi
File Size (in bytes) ............................: 944,031,744 bytes
Runtime ............................................: 1:03:45

Video Codec ...................................: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Frame Size ......................................: 640x480 (AR: 1.333)
FPS .................................................: 25.000
Video Bitrate ...................................: 1712 kb/s
Bits per Pixel ...................................: 0.223 bpp
B-VOP, N-VOP, QPel, GMC.............: [B-VOP], [], [], []

Audio Codec ...................................: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3) AC3
Sample Rate ...................................: 48000 Hz
Audio Bitrate ...................................: 256 kb/s [2 channel(s)] CBR
No. of audio streams .......................: 1

:flecha: eD2K link Anna und Elisabeth.1933.avi [900.30 Mb] 

Subtítulos en español de Lobo López:
:flecha: http://www.subdivx.com/bajar.php?id=269927&u=7
Imagen

Comentarios:

- Roberto Amaba:

Código: Seleccionar todo

En Anna und Elisabeth todavía pesa demasiado el recuerdo de la lésbica pareja protagonista deMädchen in Uniform, suficiente para que fuera considerada degenerada por el nuevo régimen. La potente tensión sexual entre mujeres resulta accesoria si atendemos a todo lo que corre por debajo de esta fascinante y rarísima película: milagros, responsabilidad, vampirización e inocencia, culpa y esclavitud, superchería y religión, nuevos señores feudales. La zafiedad de un pueblo –un Dogville en toda regla- que encuentra natural sojuzgar vidas ajenas. 
- Lubitsch en KG escribió:

Código: Seleccionar todo

Time to fill this request and bring Wisbar's second opus magnum to KG. While this old GDR TV copy isn't exactly pristine to begin with and has huge English hardsubs, there are also lots of missing frames in the copy and every appearing sub causes a little jump. Then my copy while the best with good sound had a sound and picture defect and a friend cut in a few minutes from another lesser copy.
Still this is a quite unforgettable picture with the greatest female duo of the German film history Hertha Thiele and Dorothea Wieck, the two spellbinding actresses from Mädchen in Uniform. Here Anna prays so feverishly for her dead brother that he rises from the dead (or does he?). This causes a great commotion in the village where it happens, but especially Elisabeth a rich, paralyzed woman clings desperately to Anna's miracle work though Anna doesn't want to play the role at all. When they argue heatedly Elisabeth falls and manages to walk after that which puts even more pressure on Anna.
Tommaso en KG escribió:Well, it took a while to find the best copy of this, with lots of discussions and sending around files going on in private, but I'm sure it was worth it. As some may have noticed, I couldn't stop myself from cryptically hinting at this film here and there in the last few weeks, and I'm happy to say something more about it now that it's officially here. To put it this way: all praise to Hochbaum's "Morgen beginnt das Leben" or all the other great films we got during last month's MoM, but seriously: this one is the sole and absolute highlight of it all, and in my view it even outdoes Wysbar's marvellous "Fährmann Maria".

How to explain the marvels of this film? Of course, the first attraction is the re-pairing of Hertha Thiele and Dorothea Wieck, and I guess Wysbar's role in the production department for "Mädchen in Uniform" gave him the idea to bring these two together again. And like in the earlier film, there's an unbelievable chemistry between the two actresses, though this time it's more a mystic than a physical one. Which brings me to the theme of this film: the question of whether 'wonders' exist and whether they can be 'made use of' on a regular basis, and if so, what that means for the people experiencing them. There is no answer in this film, and there isn't even an explanation, as Wysbar is only showing us something that is 'transcendent', but the most amazing thing is how he does that: there are close-ups on the faces of the actresses you won't forget, there is a deep and spiritual beauty to this film in general. And you may laugh, but in the 1930s and probably even later, I can only think of one director who would have been able to pull off something like this in a similar manner, and that is no-one else but Carl Theodor Dreyer. In fact, there is so much in this film that forcibly reminds me of "Ordet" (made more than 20 years later) that I couldn't believe it myself at first.

In other words: watch this, watch this immediately. You will forget about the imperfections of the print very quickly. It might not be quite complete, as the pacing is sometimes too quick and imdb gives a longer running time, so it might have been cut for this American release version, but that is pure speculation, and there doesn't seem to be another version available anymore, anyway. The English hardsubs are rudimentary, but they will at least allow you to follow the action (and for those who don't need them, the rudimentary nature makes them at least somewhat less annoying...). One of the best German films I've ever seen.
Saludos :)

florentino1963

Agradecimiento recibido: 9 veces

Re: Anna und Elisabeth (Frank Wisbar, 1933) TVRip VOSE

Mensaje por florentino1963 » 22 Nov 2012 08:35

Muchas gracias.

aguadulce

Agradecimiento recibido: 114 veces

Re: Anna und Elisabeth (Frank Wisbar, 1933) TVRip VOSE

Mensaje por aguadulce » 11 Dic 2012 00:40

Muchas gracias Lobo Lopez

Responder