La region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971) TVRip VO

Elinks de largometrajes de cine experimental & underground (Experimental feature films) cuya duración exceda los 45 minutos (> 45 min.)

La region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971) TVRip VO

Notapor kimkiduk » Mar Ene 17, 2006 4:53 pm

La region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130232/

Imagen
«La Région Centrale» was made during five days of shooting on a deserted mountain top in North Quebec. During the shooting, the vertical and horizontal alignment as well as the tracking speed were all determined by the camera's settings. Anchored to a tripod, the camera turned a complete 360 degrees, craned itself skyward, and circled in all directions. Because of the unconventional camera movement, the result was more than merely a film that documented the film location's landscape. Surpassing that, this became a film expressing as its themes the cosmic relationships of space and time. Cataloged here were the raw images of a mountain existence, plunged (at that time) in its distance from civilization, embedded in cosmic cycles of light and darkness, warmth and cold.

http://www.medienkunstnetz.de/works/region-central/

La Région Centrale (Quebec, 1971, 180 min., 16mm, color) is arguably the most spectacular experimental film made anywhere in the world, and for John W. Locke, writing in Artforum in 1973, it was “as fine and important a film as I have ever seen.” If ever the term “metaphor on vision” needed to be applied to a film it should be to this one. Following Wavelength, Michael Snow continued to explore camera/frame movement and its relationships with space and time in Standard Time (1967) an eight minute series of pans and tilts in an apartment living room and (Back and Forth) (1968–69), a more extended analysis. But with La Région Centrale, Snow managed to create moving images that heretofore could no possibly be observed by the human eye. For this project he enlisted the help of Pierre Abaloos to design and build a machine which would allow the camera to move smoothly about a number of different axes at various speeds, while supported by a short column, where the lens of the camera could pass within inches of the ground and zoom into the infinity of the sky. Snow placed his device on a peak near Sept Îsles in Quebec's région centrale and programmed it to provide a series of continuously changing views of the landscape. Initially, the camera pans through 360° passes which map out the terrain, and then it begins to provide progressively stranger views (on its side, upside down) through circular and back-and-forth motions.

The weird soundtrack was constructed from the electronic sounds of the programmed controls which are sometimes in synch with the changing framing on screen and sometimes not. Here, allusions to other films occur, especially science fiction works like Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) which similarly reveals a barren, human-less primal landscape (with odd sounds) and spatially disorients the spectator. In La Région Centrale's second hour, the world is inverted for so long, that when the camera swings vertically through a full circle to restore the horizon line to its rightful position, above the earth, it looks wrong. In the complete absence of human or animal forms, one can imagine the outlines of animals in the silhouetted shapes of rocks at twilight. It is impossible not to notice “camera movement” in this film, and, as Locke notes, one is inclined to observe the frame edge leading the movement (rather than the center) much of the time.

I can only imagine what it would have been like to see La Région Centrale, captivated in the extreme dark and quiet of New York's Anthology Film Archive theater built specifically for the screening of experimental films in the 1970s. But, in any event, seen under any condition, the last hour offers up an incredible experience, with unbelievably high speed twisting and swirling motions rendering dynamic color and line abstractions. Finally, by rephotography —of the film jumping out of the gate— and flaring out of the image to red and yellow colors, and, closing with the camera apparently motionless on the sun, Snow presents a reflexive impression of the camera as the ultimate transformative, creative apparatus, capable of any magic. La Région Centrale presents a definitive “metaphor on vision.”

http://www.horschamp.qc.ca/new_offscree ... trale.html

ImagenImagen
ImagenImagen

Código: Seleccionar todo
AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: La Region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971) TVrip CD1.avi
Filesize.....: 698 MB (or 715,714 KB or 732,891,136 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:32:24 (138,612 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 955 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 96 kb/s (48/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 576x432 (1.33:1)
========================================
Name.........: La Region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971) TVrip CD2.avi
Filesize.....: 699 MB (or 716,104 KB or 733,290,496 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:31:55 (137,868 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 961 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 96 kb/s (48/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 576x432 (1.33:1)

Elinks

:flecha: eD2K link La Region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971) TVrip CD1.avi
:flecha: eD2K link La Region centrale (Michael Snow, 1971) TVrip CD2.avi

1.Publicada por Faeton en DXC
2.No necesita subtítulos

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor qz_inactivo_0822 » Sab Ene 28, 2006 11:01 pm

"oaiawvefa" escribió aquí:

torrent por favor?

el emule me tomará 100 años :no:

Thank you!
qz_inactivo_0822

Notapor qz_inactivo_0822 » Dom Ene 29, 2006 12:19 pm

kimkiduk, thanks! Yes, that was me you chatted with last night. http://thepiratebay.org and http://www.mininova.org/ are probably 2 of the most popular torrent sites out there though there are quite a few...that you can upload your torrents to.
qz_inactivo_0822

Notapor kimkiduk » Dom Ene 29, 2006 11:32 pm

Hello oaiawvefa, You are welcome in Cine-Clasico... :yuju:
There are 12 full sources for every file in emule. I can not to put it in Torrent, but you can to download it in emule. OK, Ok, it's very slow, but always you can to download this files with great security... I could to help you, if the sources wouldn't be full...But it isn't the question now... Excuse me for my poor english's level, See you in emule, Bye :adios:
Cualquier consulta o petición mándame un privado. No uso emule ni ningún programa de descarga por el momento, así que no podré recompartir películas.
kimkiduk
Director consagrado
Director consagrado

Notapor qz_inactivo_0822 » Lun Ene 30, 2006 12:24 am

No problem, emule seems to have picked up speed while I was sleeping. For the 1st 12 hours my total DL for both cd's was 11 mb. I was getting desparate.

But 24 hrs later:

cd1 57%
cd2 26%

So in a couple of days maybe less, it'll be done. And because I know many people will enjoy having this, I will make a torrent for it as well, citing the hard work that you put into it as the original capper.

Thanks for posting this and the other Michael Snow works, which I hadn't planned on downloading at first, but now maybe I'll get the whole bunch!
qz_inactivo_0822

Volver a Largos Experimentales