Agradecimiento recibido: 25 veces
Contactar:

The Rolling Stones - Charlie is my Darling (2012) BD50

Mensaje por Kappe » 28 Nov 2017 07:35

Imagen
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rolling Stones - Charlie is my Darling (2012) BD50
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote]Charlie Is My Darling, directed by Peter Whitehead and produced by the Rolling Stones' manager Andrew Loog Oldham, was the first documentary film about the Rolling Stones. It was intended as a screen test for the band, to see how their musical charisma would translate into film. The footage was shot during the band's second tour of Ireland that year, on 3 and 4 September 1965, and was finished in the spring of 1966. It was given its premiere at the Mannheim Film Festival in October 1966. But the film was never officially released, due to the legal fights between the Rolling Stones and Allen Klein and a burglary in Andrew Loog Oldham's office, which saw all prints disappear.

Nearly fifty years later, in 2012, a new film using restored footage and entitled Charlie Is My Darling - Ireland 1965 was released by Allen Klein's ABKCO Records, which owns the rights to all older Stones material. Charlie Is My Darling - Ireland 1965 came about when director Michael (Mick) Gochanour discovered additional unprocessed footage of the 1965 Rolling Stones screen test. Gochanour spent two years editing and remixing the 60's material, adding a story line and synching music to Rolling Stones concert footage that had originally been filmed without sound. The result was Charlie Is My Darling - 1965 directed by Peter Whitehead and Michael Gochanour. One of Gochanour's objectives in making the film was "to show The Rolling Stones in a way the world had never seen them before; as a band just coming into their own – raw, visceral, innocent and with purpose."

The 64-minute documentary, Charlie Is My Darling - Ireland 1965, follows the group from their car trip out of London to Heathrow Airport, and from there to Dublin where they had two concerts at the Adelphi Theatre on 3 September. The next day they take a train up to Belfast for two concerts at the ABC Theatre, before returning to London by plane the following day.Besides stage shots from the concerts (where the second Dublin concert ends in total chaos as fans storm the stage), the film contains scenes from a hotel room in Dublin (where Keith and Mick for fun do a few Beatles songs as well as a couple of their own), scenes from their train trip to Belfast, another impromptu song session by a piano (with both Keith and Andrew Oldham playing the piano while Mick impersonates Elvis Presley and sings Fats Domino's version of "Blueberry Hill"), and finally their flight back to London. Intermixed with this are interviews with the band members where they talk about fame, fans and future.

Charlie Is My Darling - Ireland 1965 premiered at the Walter Reade Theater in New York City on 29 September 2012, as part of the 2012 New York Film Festival, and was released on DVD and Blu-ray in November 2012. On 25 November 2012, it was shown by BBC Two as part of BBC's "The Rolling Stones at 50" celebrations.

ABKCO Films presents a meticulously restored and fully-realized version of this first-ever, legendary, but never released film. Shot during a quick tour of Ireland just weeks after (I Can t Get No) Satisfaction hit # 1 on the charts, The Rolling Stones Charlie is my Darling - Ireland 1965 is an intimate, behind-the-scenes diary of life on the road with the young Stones. It features the first professionally filmed concert performances of the band and documents the early frenzy of their fans and the riots the band s appearances inspired. The band is shown traveling through the Irish countryside by train; dashing from cabs to cramped, basement dressing rooms through screaming hordes of fans. Motel rooms host impromptu songwriting sessions and familiar classics are heard in their infancy as riff and lyric are united. Charlie is my Darling is the invaluable frame that captures the spark about to combust into The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World.

The Rolling Stones Charlie is my Darling - Ireland 1965 Blu-ray incorporates the new 2012 version of the film as well as the director s cut and producer s cut, plus significant unseen additional performance and other footage shot in Dublin and Belfast in September of 1965.[/quote]

Cast: The Rolling Stones
Format: Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
Language: English (DTS-HD 5.1)
Subtitles: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Region: Region A/1
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Number of discs: 1
Studio: ABKCO Films
DVD Release Date: November 6, 2012
Genre: Rock
Playing time: 171 minutes

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Tracklist:
[spoiler]Original Soundtrack
01. Play With Fire - The Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra
02. Heart Of Stone - The Rolling Stones
03. Who Do You Like In The Group? - Peter Whitehead and Fans
04. The Last Time (Live) - The Rolling Stones
05. Time Is On My Side (Live) - The Rolling Stones
06. I´m Alright (Live) - The Rolling Stones
07. The Next House We´ll Turn The Screaming Down - Andrew Loog Oldham and Priest
08. Theme For A Rolling Stone - The Andrew Oldham Orchestra
09. Nice Tea - The Rolling Stones and Andrew Loog Oldham
10. Maybe It´s Because I´m A Londoner - ALO Productions
11. Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones
12. Tell Me - Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Andrew Oldham
13. Heart Of Stone - The Andrew Oldham Orchestra
14. Are You Going To The Show Tonight? - Peter Whitehead and Fans
15. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Live) - The Rolling Stones
16. Pain In My Heart (Live) - The Rolling Stones
17. Blue Turns To Grey - The Andrew Oldham Orchestra
18. Subconsciously Supernatural - Mick Jagger and Andrew Oldham
19. (I Can´t Get No) Satisfaction - The Andrew Oldham Orchestra
20. The Moon In June - Mick Jagger
21. (I Can´t Get No) Satisfaction (Live) - The Rolling Stones
22. Going Home - The Rolling Stones

Bonus:
• Film Inerviews
• Charlie is my Darling - Producer's Cut
• Charlie is my Darling - Director's Cut
• Restoration Documentary[/spoiler]

[code]Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 28680 kbps / 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
Audio: English / DTS-HD Master Audio / 5.1 / 48 kHz / 2871 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Audio: English / DTS-HD Master Audio / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1641 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Subtitle: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Playtime: 02h:51min[/code]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKvBARhTyk
Imagen
eD2K link [K®]-The Rolling Stones - Charlie is my Darling (2012) BD50.rar [36.18 Gb] 
Imagen

com [cineforum-clasico] + frind push ;-)
Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Videos Musicales”